Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach style obsession

When I picture myself on the beach, I'm wearing a glamorous floppy hat and perfectly flattering swimsuit. I'm sipping an ice cold umbrella drink, reading Travel + Leisure magazine, looking bronzed and shiny and I'm the envy of all.


In reality, when I'm at the beach I'm constantly fixing my bikini to keep everything where it is supposed to be. My hair is in a pony tail with whisps flying every which way, I'm reading Budget Travel, sipping near boiling bottled water, my sunscreened body is full of sand and my shoulders are burned and I'm trying not to compare myself to women on the beach who are actually perfect looking.


Still, a girl can dream. And my current obsession is the chic beach look inspired by the French Riviera.






The Tory Burch crescent bag (lower right corner) is so fabulous, I'm dying for it. But it's a tad out of budget, so it serves more as a style inspiration. The big chunky gold link bracelet is first on my hit list.



I am also in love with the Tory Burch vivian Rattan Clutch:





And though I've never been the type of girl to sport a boat shoe, these Sperry leopard prints have won me over! Perfect for a boating day in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment