Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something Blue...


I'm getting married on a beach in Jamaica in November, and Iwant my "something blue" to be a pair of fabulous colbolt blue shoes. I scored a Mon Cheri wedding gown on sale at Filene's Basement "Running of the Brides" in Boston, so I don't mind splurging on the shoes. After all, the shoes I can where again.

I've had my eye on Monolo Blahnik's "Something Blue" Satin Pump, but it's closed-toe, so it's not really appropriate for walking down a sandy isle in 80-degree weather. Plus, it's too obvious.






Something like the Monolo 'Clausado d'Orsay' Pump might be better:








But I have about six months to find the perfect pair, and I plan to drag it out and try on as many pairs as possible.


Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment